Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BREAKING GOSSIP GIRL NEWZ!!

CHUCK BASS AND DREW BARRYMORE MADE OUT!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOLEN FROM MICHAEL K

The other night Drew Barrymore was seen leaving some joint with Chace Crawford, but it looks like she was only using him to get to the real goods: Chuck Bass. Last night at the Kings of Leon concert after-party at Bowery Electric in NYC, Drew and Chuck Bass were caught tongue fucking each other's mouths. I know. I'm so romantic.

A source told UsWeekly that this is the second time they have made out in public. Shit. This means Drew is pregnant or she's officially Chuck Bass' beard. One of those.

I'm guessing that Chuck only stuck his tongue down Drew's mouth because he couldn't stand hearing her lisp anymore! Although, I bet it sounds cute when Drew says his last name. Wethwick. That is kind of cute.

UPDATE: A reader just sent me this shit about Drew and Chuck Bass: "I was standing outside Pourhouse smoking and they walked by me, arms around each other, and he was wearing leather pants and a PURPLE FANNY PACK!!!" That explains everything.

1 comment:

vampirella said...

PURP FANNY PACK LEATHA PANTS
MY DREAM HAS COME TRU